Interested in writing a guest post? Please read this first before submitting a post to me.
I get a large amount of guest post submissions from other bloggers and agencies so I’ve put these guidelines in place to make it easier for you to get your article approved and published by me.
Agencies: If you are an agency, then feel free to chat to me about sponsored guest post placements and prices.
Bloggers: If you are an independent blogger, feel free to submit an article for me to read, but do note that since I get such a large volume I may not be able to respond to you directly, and will only approve the highest quality posts (see notes below). Please make sure you read through the criteria before submitting to make sure you have the best chance of being published:
- Posts should be at least 1000 words.
- They should be well structured, with clear headed sections, plenty of useful information and valuable and relevant to my audience.
- Want to know if your guest post is likely to be approved? Have a read through the blog posts on the website to get a feel for the topics I already cover. I’m happy to consider topics that are going to be of lots of value to my readers. Here’s an excellent example.
- No overly promotional posts please. You can include a link to your website or lead magnet in the author bio.
- I may format the guest post before publishing to ensure it is presented well and is easy to scan.
- If I like your post and want to publish it, I’ll always aim to get back to you as quickly as I’m able.
- To submit an article to me, email me at laurenlambieinstagram (at) gmail.com with subject heading ARTICLE SUBMISSION so I know you’ve read the guidelines!
- Please submit the full post for consideration rather than post ideas or article titles. Please also include the name of your blog and a bit about you.